Experience: 4 to 10 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad / Remote
We are looking for a talented UI Designer with 6 years or more of UI/UX design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands- on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, software applications and marketing collaterals.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Create detailed wireframes and high-fidelity mock-ups and visualizations, translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Create and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX Design.
- Conceptualize and produce creative designs for online and offline collaterals.
- Manage entire design process from concept preparation to final artwork.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Proven UI/UX experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio [To be sent before the test.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe XD, InDesign Illustrator etc.)
- Experience in optimizing existing user interface designs.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.