About the company:
TensorGo Technologies is an enterprise-grade low code PaaS company for computer vision products. The platform enables users to build the most complex ML/DL applications in an easier manner by integrating our APIs. We custom build State-Of-The-Art neural networks to solve the most challenging problems in the world. We are shaping a smarter tomorrow through our deep learning, computer vision-powered products.
Our fundamental goal is to help companies scale up their businesses, improve their processes, bring down costs and enhance their customer engagement most efficiently. With our powerful and enterprise-ready solutions years ahead in the game, we make the future happen at TensorGo.
Gartner Inc. has recognized TensorGo as a Cool Vendor in The Cool Vendor in AI for Computer Vision - 2022. We also won the accolade for the Best Overall Pitch in the prestigious Oracle APAC Startup Idol 2022.
Visit us at: https://tensorgo.com for more information.
Experience: 6 to 8 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad (WFH)
Skillset:TCP/IP, IGP/System Administration, OSI Model, Netflows, FPC etc.
Work Time: Regular
If you can support in designing the big picture security strategy of the organization while laying out the details of an implementation plan, respond to incidents, develop detection techniques, handle security and compliance requests, test and provide feedback to the development team on new features, then we are looking for you!
You will be a part of an extremely passionate team at TensorGo that is researching and creating smart solutions based on next-gen cognitive technologies. You will get a chance to work on exciting projects at our state-of-the-art office, grow along with the company and be fruitfully rewarded for your efforts!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 4+ years of prior relevant experience
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP and/or SIEM-specific training and certification
- Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) at start date
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, FPC), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations
- Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions
- Familiarity with the DOD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management program.
- Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics, and RSA Security
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g. Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk)
- Experience developing and deploying signatures (e.g. YARA, Snort, Suricata, HIPS)
- Understanding of mobile technology and OS (i.e. Android, iOS, Windows), VMware technology, and Unix and basic Unix commands
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects systems by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades the system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.