Experience: 2 to 6 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Skill Set: Machine Learning, Python, Pandas, Numpy, SAS, Data Analytics, Data Visualization
- Experience in implementing best-in-class descriptive, predictive & prescriptive analytics.
- Must be able to code following coding standards and document the best practices across the team and other stakeholders.
- Machine Learning, Sentiment Analysis, Text Mining and Regression Analysis.
- Should be able to independently own Data / Analytics tasks under the guidance of Head of Analytics.
- Must be able to extract data from various types of sources (XML, JSON, SQL, CSV, Flat Files, compressed files etc.,)
- Comfortable in Python (Pandas, Numpy, Data Structures etc.,)
- Working directly with the stakeholders on analytics framework model building, database design and deployment strategies.
- Creating complex data processing pipelines. Experience with data analysis, data extraction, data quality & governance procedures and enrichment.
- Automating processes, optimizing data delivery and re-designing the complete architecture to improve performance.
- Work with at least one of the DevOps platform tools like GitLab, GitHub for storing, managing and code version control systems.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Leverage and process large volumes of data from internal and external sources to answer key business questions.
- Provide hands-on demonstration of the solution and provide technical support to business team members during testing and deployment phases.
- Architect, design and prototype solutions to support business strategies and deliver business value.
- Drive new analytics, reporting and automation capabilities including the use of advanced data science solutions.
- Resolve operational issues and ensure stability of the reporting environment to the business users.
- Knack for independent and group work and capacity to successfully manage a pipeline of duties with minimal supervision.