Experience: 0 to 1 year
Work Location: Hyderabad
Skill Set: Python, CV2, Dlib, Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, MxNet and C++
Do you picture yourself solving real world problems using new age AI and Deep Learning models, in order to deliver scalable commercial products.
Are you ready for some path breaking work in the world of Cognitive science?
Are you passionate to create a dent to the world with Innovation? If your answer is Yes, then We are looking for you!!
Our workplace is more like a research lab, where you will get the canvas to paint your original work. Put your passion for data science to play and help in our mission to build easier, intuitive and faster models around us.
- Learn to create magic with Machine Learning concepts . The deeper you have the understanding, the better. (Object-Detection, Instance Segmentation, Segmentation, Pose estimation, Dense Pose estimation and parallel processing(GPU) SDKs like CUDA, Cudnn and algorithm optimizations like TensorRT and OpenVino).
- Should be having knowledge in both Computer Vision and Deep Learning, where the candidate is able to train algorithms using Deep Learning and generate the results using Computer Vision.
- Confident to learn and build Computer Vision applications which are tightly coupled with deep learning.
- Ability to understand the concepts and optimization techniques for deploying deep learning models on to the edge devices.
- Should understand the crux of the deep learning algorithms and convert it into the problem that will be solved.
- Amalgamating two or more models to achieve maximum results.
- You will be experimenting new Deep Learning models with various edge devices.
- Be self-motivated and an individual contributor with a knack of not giving up.
- Contributing with the development team and product managers to proactively understand technical requirements, specifications and use cases.
- Be part of agile teams working in an agile environment, ensuring compliance with development methodology and technical processes.
- To sum it up - you’ll understand business, formulate problems, extract relevant information, develop models, pilot and A/B test results.